Content marketing attracts customers (or donors), builds trust and makes your organization visible, but the most common complaint I hear from clients and colleagues in both the profit and nonprofit sectors is that they don’t know where to begin.
Vocus, enlisted four of the most experienced content marketing experts to write an short guide containing 15 great tips to get your content motor started!
The experts -
- Joe Chernov is Vice President of Content Marketing at marketing automation SaaS company, Eloqua. Eloqua has won more awards for its content marketing than any other company in its category.
- Ann Handley is Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, a rich and trusted resource that helps businesses market their products and services smarter and better. Ann is also co-author of the best-selling, Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business (Wiley, 2011).
- Adam Singer is Social Media Practice Director for LEWIS PR, and a marketing industry speaker and blogger. When not providing online marketing and social media PR strategy to top B2B and B2C brands, he edits TheFutureBuzz, rated one of the top 150 blogs by AdAge.com and one of the top ten blogs by Social Media Examiner.
- Scott Stratten is the President of Un-Marketing, the place companies like PepsiCo, Red Cross and Fidelity Investments come to when they need help guiding their way through the viral/social media and relationship marketing landscape.
Download the free guide to find out:
- How to make content that really appeals to customers
- How and where to publish it, so it gets found by more people
- How to pick the best stories to tell to get people interested
- How it’s easy to get your colleagues creating great content too!
Content marketing done well is worth its weight in gold and will drive your organization’s success.